NYKS Recruitment 2019 – 225 DYC, ACT, MTS Posts
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts of District Youth Coordinator, Accounts Clerk cum Typist, Multi Tasking Staff under the establishment.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. District Youth Coordinator: 100
2. Accounts Clerk cum Typist: 73
3. Multi Tasking Staff: 52
Total Posts: 225
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 25 years (for MTS) and 28 years (for DYC, ACT) as on 31-03-2019. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. District Youth Coordinator: Candidates must possess PG Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with 3 years experience in Youth activities/Rural Development.
Emoluments: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- p.m
2. Accounts Clerk cum Typist: Candidates must possess B.Com from a recognized University with 2 years experience in Accounts work & typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m in Hindi.
Emoluments: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- p.m
3. Multi Tasking Staff: Candidates must pass Matriculation from a recognized Board and one year work experience as NSV/RSY/NYC.
Emoluments: Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/- p.m
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Written test, Typing Skill test and Personal Interview.
General (Male) candidates have to pay of fee Rs. 700/-, Rs. 350/- for General (Female) candidates which must be paid through online mode by using Debit cards, Credit cards and Internet Banking. No fee for SC/ST/PWD/ESM category candidates.
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply online through http://nyks.nic.in
1. Logon to the website http://nyks.nic.in
2. Click on Apply online button and Fill the details in the application form and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Check all the details in the form by choosing a preview button and edit the details if any required.
4. Submit the application form and take the printout for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application form: 16-03-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 31-03-2019
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan,
Ground Floor, Jeevan Deep Building,
4 Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110 001.