North Goa District Court Recruitment 2019 – 145 Peon, LDC Posts
North Goa District Court is conducting recruitment to fill the posts of Stenographer Grade-III, Lower Division Clerk, System Assistant, Bailiff, Process Server, Peon on temporary basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Stenographer Grade-III: 09
2. Lower Division Clerk: 59
3. System Assistant: 02
4. Bailiff: 10
5. Process Server: 31
6. Peon: 34
Total Posts: 145
Candidates age must be not exceeding 45 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification Details:
1. Stenographer Grade-III: Candidates must pass Matriculation from a recognized Board with Speed of 100 w.p.m in Shorthand in English.
2. Lower Division Clerk: Candidates must pass Matriculation from a recognized Board with English typing 30 w.p.m.
3. System Assistant: Candidates must pass Diploma in Computer Science/IT in Polytechnic or ITI from a recognized Board/Institute.
4. Bailiff/Process Server: Candidates must pass Middle School or VIII class from a recognized Board with knowledge of Local Languages.
5. Peon: Candidates must pass Middle Class with English from a recognized Board.
Salary will be paid as per Pay Matrix.
Knowledge of Konkani and Marathi languages.
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Interview/Typing test/Comprehensive test.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their Bio-data, along with relevant certificates of testimonials, with recent passport size photograph on or before 30-03-2019.
Principal District & Sessions Judge,
North Goa, Panaji,