North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 – 745 Act Apprentice Posts
North Eastern Railway is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts of Act Apprentices in different divisions.
Name of the Posts: Act Apprentices
Name of the Slots & No: of Posts:
1. Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur: 203
2. Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt: 63
3. Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt: 35
4. Diesel Shed Izzat Nagar: 60
5. Carriage & Wagon Izzat Nagar: 64
6. Carriage & Wagon Lucknow Jn: 155
7. Diesel Shed Gonda: 90
8. Carriage & Wagon Varanasi: 75
Total Posts: 745
Age: Candidates age must be in between 15 to 24 years as on 29-12-2018. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass 10th Class with ITI in the relevant trade from a recognized Institute.
Salary: As per eastern railway norms.
Fee: GEN/OBC Candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 100/- which must be paid through online mode. SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their academic performance.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
1. Log on to the website www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in and click on Contact us button
2. There you can find the Recruitment option, Under Recruitment click on RRC in the dropdown menu to get the online application form
3. Fill the application form duly in all respects and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 30-11-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 29-12-2018
Office of the General Manager (Personnel),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
North Eastern Railway,
CCM Annexe Building,
Railway Road No. 14,
Gorakhpur – 273012.