NIRM Recruitment 2019 – 10 Project Technician, Project Asst Posts
National Institute of Rock Mechanics (NIRM) is conducting Online recruitment to fill the posts of Project Technician, Project Assistant on short term contract basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Project Technician: 05
2. Project Assistant: 05
Total Posts: 10
Age: Candidates age must be maximum 45 years.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Project Technician: Candidates must possess Diploma in Engineering/Technology (Civil/Mechanical/Mining Engineering) from a recognized University with minimum one year in relevant fields.
Salary: Rs. 25,500/- p.m
2. Project Assistant: Candidates must pass SSLC with ITI Trade Certificate (Fitter/Turner/Machinist/Electrical) from a recognized University with minimum one year in relevant fields.
Salary: Rs. 18,000/- p.m
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the Academic Performance and Experience.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through https://nirm.in
1. Logon to the website https://nirm.in
2. Click on Apply online button and Fill the details in the application form and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Check all the details in the form by choosing a preview button and edit the details if any required.
4. Submit the application form and take the printout for future reference.
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 26-01-2019
National Institute of Rock Mechanics,
Eshwar Nagar, Banashankari 2nd Stage,
Bengaluru – 560 070,