NICED Recruitment 2019 – 09 Project Technician, Filed Investigator Posts
National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases (NICED) is conducting Walk-in-recruitment to fill the posts of Project Technical Officer, Filed Investigator, Project Technician-III, Laboratory Attendant on temporary basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Project Technical Officer: 01
2. Filed Investigator: 03
3. Project Technician-III: 04
4. Laboratory Attendant: 01
Total Posts: 09
Title of the project: Human pulmonary paragonimiasis in crab eating communities and smear negative suspected TB cases from some states of India.
Age: Candidates age must be minimum 30 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Project Technical Officer: Candidates must possess Graduation in Science from a recognized University with 5 years work experience in relevant field.
Salary: Rs. 32,000/- p.m
2. Filed Investigator: Candidates must possess Graduation in Science from a recognized University with 3 years work experience in relevant field.
Salary: Rs. 31,000/- p.m
3. Project Technician-III: Candidates must pass 10+2 with Science with Diploma in MLT from a recognized Institute with 2 years work experience in field work.
Salary: Rs. 18,000/- p.m
4. Laboratory Attendant: Candidates must pass High School from a recognized Board with 1 to 2 years working experience in a research lab in relevant field.
Salary: Rs. 15,800/- p.m
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may attend the interview with Bio-data, along with relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on 25-02-2019 at 11.00 a.m.
Venue for interview:
ICMR-National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases,
57, Beliaghata Main Road,
Kolkata – 700010,