National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management (NIASM) is conducting walk-in-interview to fill the posts of Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow on contract basis under Department of Agriculture Research & Education
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Research Associate: 01
2. Senior Research Fellow: 02
3. Junior Research Fellow: 01
Total Posts: 04
Title of the Projects:
1. Phenotyping of pluses for enhanced tolerance to drought, heat and salinity.
2. Combining field phenotyping and next generation genetics to uncover markers, genes and biology underlying drought tolerance in wheat.
Age: Candidates age must be maximum 40 years for Men and 45 years foe Women (RA), 35 years for Men and 40 years for Women (SRF & JRF) as on 25-09-2018.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Research Associate: Candidates must possess PG/Ph.D in Plant Physiology/Genetics/Plant breeding/Plant Biochemistry from a recognized University with experience in research on drought/heat tolerance in plants.
Salary: Rs. 38,000/- + 10% HRA
2. Senior Research Fellow: Candidates must possess PG in Agriculture Plant Physiology/Genetics/Life Science/Engineering from a recognized University with experience in relevant field.
Salary: Rs. 25,000/- p.m + 10% HRA for 1st & 2nd year and Rs. 28,000/- p.m + 10% HRA for 3rd year.
3. Junior Research Fellow: Candidates must possess PG in Agriculture or Plant Sciences in crop physiology/plant physiology/genetics with minimum 55% of marks from a recognized University with qualify in NET/GATE/LS/BET and experience in investigations/screening crop genotypes for heat and drought tolerance.
Salary: Rs. 25,000/- p.m + 10% HRA
Remuneration: Rs. 15,000/- p.m (for Young Professional-I) and Rs. 25,000/- p.m (for Young Professional-II)
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the test/Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to download application form through www.niam.res.in
Eligible candidates may attend the interview with application form, along with relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on 25-09-2018 at 11.00 a.m.
Venue of Interview:
National Institute of Abiotic Stress Management,
Department of Agriculture Research & Education,
Baramati – 413 115,