NHM Odisha Recruitment 2019 – 02 Training Specialist, Programme Associate Posts
National Health Mission, Odisha (NHM Odisha) is conducting Online recruitment to fill the posts of Training Specialist, Programme under project planning and management unit (PPMU) on contract basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Training Specialist: 01
2. Programme Associate: 01
Total Posts: 02
Candidates age must be maximum 40 years as on 01-03-2019
Candidates must possess Master Degree in Business Administration/Diploma in Business with minimum 60% of marks from a recognized University with 04 years experience in training programme in public private partnership.
Rs. 30,000/- to 40,000/- p.m
Candidates are selected based on their Performance in the interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply online through www.nrhmorissa.gov.in
1. Open the website www.nrhmorissa.gov.in and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application form: 08-03-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 15-04-2019
Last Date for Submission of hard copy of Online application form: 23-03-2019
National Health Mission, Odisha (NHM Odisha) ,
Annexd Building of SIH & FW,
Nayapalii, Unit – 8,
Bhubaneswar – 751012,
Phone: 0674 – 2392480
NHM Odisha Recruitment 2019 – 03 Consultant, MO Posts
National Health Mission, Odisha (NHM Odisha) is conducting walk-in-recruitment to fill the posts of Consultant, Medical Officer on contract basis.
Name & No:of Post:
1. Consultant: 02
2. Medical Officer: 01
Total Posts: 03
Candidates age must be maximum 45 years (Consultant), maximum 65 years (MO) as on 01-02-2019.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Consultant: Candidates must possess Master Degree/P.G with minimum 60% of marks from a recognized university with 02 years experience in the relevant field.
Rs. 50,936/- to Rs. 48,510/- + P.I
2. Medical Officer: Candidates must possess MBBS from a recognized university by MCI.
Rs. 48,510/- + P.I
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Walk-in-interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may attend the interview with bio-data, relevant certificates of testimonials, 2 copies of recent passport size photograph on 12, 14, 16-03-2019.
Venue for Interview:
Mission Directorate (National Health Mission),
Annex Building of SIH&FW,
Dist-Khordha – 751 012,