NHM Diu Recruitment 2019 – 09 Pediatrician, STLS, LT Posts
National Health Mission Diu (NHM Diu) is conducting walk-in recruitment to fill the post of Pediatrician, Ophthalmic Asst, Lab Technician, STLS, Pharmacist, Counsellor on contract/regular basis under National Health Mission/National AYUSH Mission/State AIDS Control Society.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Under National Health Mission:
i) Gynecologist: 01
ii) Pediatrician: 01
iii) Ophthalmic Assistant: 01
iv) STLS: 01
v) Pharmacist: 01
2. Under National AYUSH Mission:
i) Panchkarma Specialist: 01
ii) Panchkarma Technician: 01
3. Under State AIDS Control Society:
i) Counsellor at ICTC/STI Clinic: 01
ii) Lab Technician: 01
Total Posts: 09
Candidates age must be in between 30 to 62 years.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Pediatrician/Gynecologist: Candidates must possess MBBS with PG Degree/Diploma with concerned Speciality from a recognized University with experience in the relevant Field.
Salary: Rs. 1,25,000/- p.m.
2. Ophthalmic Asst: Candidates must complete HSC/Diploma in Ophthalmic techniques from a recognized University with knowledge of Gujarati Language.
Salary: Rs. 15,000/- p.m.
4. STLS: Candidates must possess Diploma in Medical Lab from a recognized University with 05 years experience in the relevant field.
Salary: Rs. 17,200/- p.m.
5. Pharmacist: Candidates must possess Degree/Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University with Registration from Pharmacy Council of any state and one year experience in dispensing the drugs.
Salary: Rs. 21,300/- p.m
6. Panchkarma Specialist: Candidates must possess B.A.M.S, PG Degree in Ayurveda from a recognized University with 3 years experience in Panchkarma in recognized Ayurveda Institute.
Salary: Rs. 42,000/- p.m
7. Panchkarma Technician: Candidates must pass HSC with Diploma in Panchkarma Technician from a recognized Institute with one year experience in Panchkarma Techniques at recognized Ayurveda Institute.
Salary: Rs. 21,000/- p.m
8. Counsellor: Candidates must possess PG Degree/Diploma or Graduation in Psychology/Social Work/Sociology/Nursing from a recognized University with relevant experience of work in field of counseling in health sector.
Salary: Rs. 13,000/- p.m
9. Lab Technician: Candidates must possess Graduation in Medical Lab Technician or DMLT from a recognized University with relevant experience.
Salary: Rs. 13,000/- p.m
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the walk-in-interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible Candidates may attend the interview with bio-data, relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on 08-03-2018 at 09.15 a.m.
Venue of Interview:
Office of the Collector,
Community Health Center,
Diu – 362 520.