NCAOR Recruitment 2018 – 26 Project Scientist, JRF Posts: National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Project Scientist, Junior Research Fellow, Project Scientific Assistant, Executive Assistant on contract basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Project Scientist: 20
2. Junior Research Fellow: 02
3. Project Scientific Assistant: 02
4. Executive Assistant: 02
Total Posts: 26
Age: Candidates age must be maximum 28 years (JRF, PA), 35 years (remaining posts).
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Masters Degree with relevant department from a recognized University with relevant work experience.
Salary: Rs. 60,413/- p.m (Project scientist), Rs. 25,000/- p.m (JRF)
Rs. 35,640/- p.m (Project Scientist), Rs. 35,400/- p.m (Executive Assistant)
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through https://www.ncaor.gov.in
1. Open the website https://www.ncaor.gov.in and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 27-12-2018
National Centre for Antarctic and Ocean Research (NCAOR),