Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam is inviting Online applications to fill the posts of Trade Apprentices under Apprentices School.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentices
No: of Posts: 300
Age: Candidates must born in between 01-04-1998 to 01-04-2005. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass SSC/Matric/10th class with minimum 50% of marks and ITI (NCVT) in relevant trades with minimum 65% of marks from a recognized Board/Institute.
Physical Standards: Height minimum: 137 cm, Weight minimum: 25.4 kg
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Written test and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.apprenticeship.gov.in
1. Log on to the website www.apprenticeship.gov.in
2. Click on the apply button to get the application form
3. Fill all the details in the online application form by uploading a recent passport size photograph
4. Check all the details properly before submission
5. Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future reference
Important Dates to be noted:
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 05-12-2018
Last Date of receipt of online application along with documents sent by Post: 12-12-2018
Date of Written test: 31-01-2019
The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship),
Naval Dockyard Apprentices School,
VM Naval Base S.O.,
P.O. Visakhapatnam – 530 014,