Narmada Control Authority is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical) on direct recruitment basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Junior Engineer (Civil): 04
2. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 02
Total Posts: 06
Age: Candidates age must be up to 32 years as on 01-01-2019.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree/Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognized university by AICTE with experience in the field of collection/compilation/planning/designing.
Pay Scale: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- p.m (as per 7th CPC)
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the Tier-I & Tier-II Exam and Document Verification.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://nca.gov.in/recruitment
1. Logon to the website http://nca.gov.in/recruitment
2. Click on Apply online button and Fill the details in the application form and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Check all the datails in the form by choosing a preview button and edit the details if any required.
4. Submit the application form and take the printout for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application form: 01-01-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 15-02-2019
Narmada Control Authority,
Scheme No. 74,
Indore (M.P) – 452 010.