MSSV Recruitment 2018 – Teaching, Non-Teaching Posts
Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya (MSSV) is conducting recruitment to fill the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Registrar under the establishment.
Name of the Posts:
2. Associate Professor
3. Assistant Professor
4. Assistant Registrar
Age: Candidates age must be below 38 years.
Educational Qualification Details:
1. Professor: Candidates must possess Ph.D Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline with minimum 55% of marks from a recognized University with minimum 10 years experience in teaching and/or research.
2. Associate Professor: Candidates must possess Ph.D Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline with minimum 55% of marks from a recognized University with minimum 8 years experience in teaching and/or research.
3. Assistant Professor: Candidates must possess Master’s Degree in the concerned subject with minimum 55% of marks from a recognized University with qualify in SLET/SET or Ph.D.
4. Assistant Registrar: Candidates must possess Master Degree with minimum 55% of marks with 5 years of academic experience.
1. Good command over both English and Assamese, good organizational skills.
2. Good knowledge of Computer Application.
Pay Scale: Rs. 30,000 – 1,10,000/- + G.P Rs. 13,300/- p.m
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the Academic Performance.
Application Fee: All candidates have to pay of fee Rs. 2000/- in the form of D.D drawn in favour of Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya, payable at SBI, Nagaon Main Branch (Code No: 00146).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application form along with relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on or before 07-01-2019.
Mahapurusha Srimanta Sankaradeva Viswavidyalaya,
Haladhar Bhuyan Path,
Kalongpar, Nagaon – 782 001,