MPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 555 Maharashtra SSE 2019 Posts
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts of Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector, Police Sub Inspector on direct recruitment basis by conducting a preliminary exam.
Name of the Post: Maharashtra Subordinate Services Exam 2019
Name of the Post & under State Service Examination:
1. Assistant Section Officer: 24
2. State Tax Inspector: 35
3. Police Sub Inspector: 496
Total Posts: 555
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 38 years as on 01-04-2019. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
Skills: Knowledge of Marathi language.
Height: 165 cm (Male), 157 cm (Female) for the post of Police Sub Inspector.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + G.P Rs. 4,300/-
Fee: General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 374/-, Rs. 274/- for reserved candidates through online mode.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/
1. Open the website https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/ and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 09-01-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 29-01-2019
Maharashtra Public Service Commission,
7th & 8th Floor,
Cooperage Telephone Nigam Building,
Maharshi Curve area,
Cooperage, Mumbai – 400021.