Meghalaya Public Service Commission (Meghalaya PSC) is inviting Online applications to fill the posts of Lecturer under the establishment.
Name of the Post: Lecturer
Name the Discipline & No: of Posts:
1. Political Science: 05
2. Economics: 07
3. History: 05
4. English: 06
5. Philosophy: 01
6. Chemistry: 04
7. Physics: 02
8. Botany: 02
9. Khasi: 01
10. Computer Application: 01
11. Zoology: 04
12. Commerce: 03
13. Methodology of Teaching Physical Science: 01
14. Methodology of Teaching Life Science: 01
Total Posts: 43
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 32 years as on 01-01-2018. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess PG Degree in relevant subject and M.Ed with minimum 55% of marks from a recognized University with qualify in NET/Ph.D.
Pay Scale: Rs. 45,600/- p.m
Fee: General Candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 460/-, Rs. 230/- for SC/ST candidates which must be paid through online mode using Online payment gateway GRAS.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the written test, screening test, preliminary test, main test, PET & personal interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.mpsc.nic.in
1. Open the website www.mpsc.nic.in and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 03-12-2018
Meghalaya Public Service Commission,