NHM UP Recruitment 2018 – 385 Gynaecologist, Paediatrician Posts
National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh (NHM UP) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Gynaecologist, Paediatrician, Anaesthetist, Pathologist, Radiologist on contract basis under MCH Wing at different Districts.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Gynaecologist: 105
2. Paediatrician: 105
3. Anaesthetist: 105
4. Pathologist: 35
5. Radiologist: 35
Total Posts: 385
Age: Candidates age must be maximum 65 years as on 17-10-2018. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification Details:
1. Gynaecologist: Candidates must possess MD/MS/DNB (Obsterics and Gynaecology/DGO) from a recognized University by MCI.
2. Paediatrician: Candidates must possess MD/DNB (Paediatrics)/DCH from a recognized University by MCI.
3. Anaesthetist: Candidates must possess MD/DNB/DA (Anaesthetist) from a recognized University by MCI.
4. Pathologist: Candidates must possess MD (Biochemistry/Pathology/Microbiology) from a recognized University by MCI.
5. Radiologist: Candidates must possess PG Degree or Diploma in Radiology from a recognized University.
Salary: Rs. 1,30,000/- p.m (for Radiologist) and Rs. 1,20,000/- p.m (for remaining posts)
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their Document Verification.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.upnrhm.gov.in
1. Logon to the website www.upnrhm.gov.in
2. Click on Apply online button and Fill the details in the application form and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Check all the details in the form by choosing a preview button and edit the details if any required.
4. Submit the application form and take the printout for future reference.
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 31-10-2018
National Health Mission,