KGMU Recruitment 2018 – 18 Social Worker, Sr, Jr Resident Posts
KGMU Recruitment 2018 – 01 Social Worker Post: King George’s Medical University (KGMU) is inviting applications to fill the posts of Social Worker on temporary basis for a research project.
Name of the Post: Social Worker
No: of Posts: 01
Title of the Project: Assessment of oral health status and associated bio-social factors in Tribal Population: A multi centric community based study.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess PG (Science) with Diploma in Computers from a recognized University.
Salary: Rs. 25,000/- p.m. for 1st year, Rs. 28,000/- p.m. for next year.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the walk-in-interview.
How to Apply: Eligible Candidates may send their application form along with bio-data, relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on or before 22-11-2018.
Date of Interview: 26-11-2018
Dr. Pooran Chand,
Department of Prosthodontics,
King George’s Medical University,
KGMU Recruitment 2018 – 17 Sr, Jr Resident Posts: King George’s Medical University (KGMU) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Senior Resident, Non PG Junior Resident under the establishment.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Senior Resident: 08
2. Non PG Junior Resident: 09
Total Posts: 17
1. Senior Resident: Candidates must possess M.D/DNB/M.S from a recognized University.
2. Non PG Junior Resident: Candidates must possess M.B.B.S from a recognized University.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://kgmu.org
1. Open the website http://kgmu.org and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 05-11-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 20-11-2018
G.M & Associated Hospital,
Lucknow – 226003.