GMC Mewat Recruitment 2018 – 57 Asst Professor, Associate Professor Posts
Government Medical College, Mewat (GMC Mewat) is inviting applications to fill the posts of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Casualty Medical Officer on regular basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Professor: 15
2. Associate Professor: 23
3. Assistant Professor: 16
4. Casualty Medical Officer: 03
Total Posts: 57
Age: Candidates age must be in between 35 to 62 years for Professor, 25 to 55 years for remaining posts. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. for the Posts of (SI.No. 1, 2 & 3): Candidates must possess PG MD/MS in the concerned specialty from a recognized University with 3 to 4 years experience in relevant field.
1. Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- + G.P Rs. 10,000/- p.m (Professor)
2. Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- + G.P Rs. 8,700/- p.m (Associate Professor)
3. Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- + G.P Rs. 6,600/- p.m (Assistant Professor)
2. Casualty Medical Officer: Candidates must possess MBBS from a recognized University by MCI and must be registered State/Central medical registration act.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + G.P Rs. 5,400/- + NPA + DA
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the screening test and interview.
Fee: General candidates have to pay of fee Rs. 500/-, Rs. 125/- for reserved category candidates in the form of D.D drawn in favour of Director, ShaheedHasan Khan Mewati, Govt Medical College, Nalhar (Nuh) payable at Nuh.
How to Apply: Candidates have to download application form through www.gmcmewat.ac.in
Eligible candidates may send their application form, along with relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on or before 30-11-2018 through Registered/Speed Post.
ShaheedHasan Khan Mewati,
Govt Medical College