Maharashtra Finance Department Recruitment 2019 – 932 Jr Auditor Posts
Maharashtra Finance Department is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts of Accounts Clerk on direct recruitment basis.
Name of the Post: Accounts Clerk
Name of the Division & No: of Posts:
(i) Accounts Clerk/Audit Clerk
1. Konkan Division: 193
2. Pune Division: 94
3. Nashik Division: 84
4. Aurangabad Division: 96
5. Amravati Division: 46
6. Nagpur Division: 85
(ii) Junior Auditor/Junior Accountant
1. Konkan Division: 125
2. Pune Division: 54
3. Nashik Division: 30
4. Aurangabad Division: 37
5. Amravati Division: 42
6. Nagpur Division: 46
Total Posts: 932
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 38 years as on 29-01-2019. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Accounts Clerk: Candidates must possess B.Com from a recognized University with Typing speed of 40 w.p.m in English and 30 w.p.m in Marathi is required.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + G.P Rs. 1,900/-
2. Junior Auditor: Candidates must possess B.Com from a recognized University
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + G.P Rs. 2,000/-
Skills: Knowledge of Hindi & Marathi Languages
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Online test and interview.
Fee: General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 300/-, Rs. 150/- for reserved category candidates through online mode.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.mahapariksha.gov.in
1. Log on to the website www.mahapariksha.gov.in and click on the apply button for the post of driver
2. Fill all the details in the application form and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Submit the application form and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 09-01-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 29-01-2019
Directorate of Accounts & Treasuries,
Mumbai Port Trust, Port House,
3rd Floor, Bellard Estate,
Mumbai – 400 001.