Lala Lajpat Rai University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (LUVAS) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Non-Teaching under establishment.
Name of the Posts: Non-Teaching
Some Posts in Detail:
1. Radiographer: 03
2. Clerk: 55
3. Steno-Typist: 11
4. Lab Technician: 12
5. Lab Attendent: 12
6. Messenger: 11
7. Beldar: 07
8. Animal Attendant: 16
Total Posts: 149
Age: Candidates age must be maximum 30 years.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Radiographer: Candidates must complete 10+2 with Science and B.Sc in Radiography/Radiography and imaging/Medical Radiological Technology from a recognized Board/University with 2 years experience in relevant field of Radiography and Imaging.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + G.P Rs. 3,600/- + 150 SP p.m
2. Clerk: Candidates must possess Graduation with 50% of marks from a recognized University by SETC with Hindi or English typing at a speed of 30 w.p.m in each on computer.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + G.P Rs. 1,900/- + 40 SP p.m
3. Steno-Typist: Candidates must possess Graduation from a recognized University with English shorthand at a speed of 80 w.p.m.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + G.P Rs. 1,900/- + 100 SP p.m
4. Lab Technician: Candidates must complete 10+2 in Science and DVLT from a recognized Board/Institute with proficiency in handling electronic equipment and computer knowledge.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + G.P Rs. 3,600/- p.m
5. Lab Attendent: Candidates must pass 10+2 with Science from a recognized Board.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + G.P Rs. 1,900/- p.m
6. Messenger: Candidates must pass Matric from a recognized Board.
Pay Scale: Rs. 4,440 – 7,440/- + G.P Rs. 1,300/- p.m
7. Beldar: Candidates must pass Matric from a recognized Board with Manual worker with good physique ahould be able to perform all agricultural opearions/Animal handling.
Pay Scale: Rs. 4,440 – 7,440/- + G.P Rs. 1,300/- + 30 SP p.m
8. Animal Attendant: Candidates must pass Matric from a recognized Board.
Pay Scale: Pay Scale: Rs. 4,440 – 7,440/- + G.P Rs. 1,300/- + 30 SP p.m
Skills: Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric standard.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Written test/Skill test/Physical test/Computer test/Shorthand test and document verification.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://recruitments.luvas.edu.in
1. Open the website http://recruitments.luvas.edu.in and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 15-10-2018
College of Veterinary Sciences,