LIC AAO 2019 – Apply for 590 LIC AAO Jobs Online
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) under the establishment.
Name of the Post:
Assistant Administrative Officer
Name of the Discipline & No: of Posts:
1. AAO (Generalist): 350
2. AAO (IT): 150
3. AAO (CA): 50
4. AAO (Actuarial): 30
5. AAO (Rajbhasha): 10
Candidates age must be in between 21 to 30 years as on 01-03-2019. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates must complete Bachelor’s Degree, B.E/B.Tech, CA, PG in Hindi/English from a recognized University.
Rs. 32,795/- p.m.
Candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode.
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Preliminary Exam, Main Examination and Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply online through www.licindia.in
1. Log on to the website www.licindia.in
2. Click on the apply button for the respective post
3. Fill all the details in the online application form by uploading a recent passport size photograph
4. Check all the details properly before submission
5. Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future reference.
Important Dates to be Noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 02-03-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 22-03-2019
Preliminary Exam Date: 04, 05-05-2019
Main Examination Date: 28-06-2019
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC),
Central Office, Yogakshema,
Jeevan Bhima Marg,
Mumbai – 400021.