KVASU Recruitment 2019 – 04 Research Asst Posts
Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (KVASU) is conducting walk-in-interview to fill the post of Research Assistant, Milk Recording Assistant on dailywage contract basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Research Assistant (Veterinary): 02
2. Research Assistant (Agriculture): 01
3. Milk Recording Assistant: 01
Total Posts: 04
Candidates age must be maximum 40 years as on 01-03-2019.
Educational Qualification Details:
1. Research Assistant (Veterinary): Candidates must possess B.V.Sc & A.H/M.V.Sc from a recognized University.
2. Research Assistant (Agriculture): Candidates must possess B.Sc (Agriculture)/M.Sc (Agriculture/Agronomy) from a recognized University.
3. Milk Recording Assistant: Candidates must pass SSLC & Certificate programme in Live Stock Production from a recognized Board/Institute.
As per University norms.
Candidates are selected based on the performance in the Walk-in-interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may attend the interview with bio-data, relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on 29-03-2019 at 11.00 a.m
Venue for Interview:
Kerala Veterinary and Animal Sciences University,
Cattle Breeding Farm, Thumburmuzhi,
Konnakuzhy, P.O. Thrissur,
Kerala – 680 721.