Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) is conducting walk-in-interview to fill the posts of Senior Technical Assistant, Junior Technical Assistant, Senior Assistant Technician, Assistant Technician on fixed term contract basis for a period of 2 years.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Senior Technical Assistant: 19
2. Junior Technical Assistant: 11
3. Senior Assistant Technician: 03
4. Assistant Technician: 04
Total Posts: 37
Age: Candidates age must be maximum 30 years (for Sr Technical Asst) and 25 years (for remaining posts) as on 01-09-2018. Age is relaxable 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Senior/Junior Technical Assistant: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics & Power Engineering/Communication or Civil Engineering from a recognized University by AICTE with experience in the relevant field.
Salary: Rs. 35,000/- p.m (for Senior Technical Assistant) and Rs. 30,000/- p.m (Junior Technical Assistant)
2. Senior Assistant Technician: Candidates must possess Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Micro processor/Inductrial Electronics/TV Engineering etc from a recognized University with minimum 2 years experience in construction projects of signal and telecommunication in Railways/PSU.
Salary: Rs. 21,000/- p.m
3. Assistant Technician: Candidates must pass Matriculation with ITI in the relevant trade from a recognized Institute by NCVT/SCVT with minimum 2 years experience in construction projects of signal and telecommunication in Railways/PSU.
Salary: Rs. 16,000/- p.m
1. Knowledge of Auto CAD and MS Office (Excel).
2. Working knowledge in Himalayan Terrain.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the Medical test, Trade test & Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates may have to download application form through http://www.konkanrailway.com
Eligible candidates may attend the interview application form with bio-data, relevant certificates of testimonials, 2 copies of recent passport size photograph on 19-11 to 12-12-2018 at 09.30 a.m.
Venue for Interview:
USBRL Project Head Office,
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited,
Marble Market Extension,
Jammu & Kashmir.