Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board (KDRB) is inviting Online applications to fill the posts of LD Clerk/Sub Group Officer Grade-II under the establishment.
Name of the Post: LD Clerk/Sub Group Officer
No: of Posts: 64
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 36 years as on 14-08-2018
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass SSLC/12th Class from a recognized board for the post of LD Clerk, B.A/B.Sc/B.Com for the post of Sub Group Officer
Skills: Typing and Computer Knowledge, Local Language knowledge is essential
Pay Scale: Rs. 19,000 – 43,600/- p.m
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the Written test and interview.
Fee: General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 300/-, Rs. 200/- for reserved candidates which must be paid through online mode.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.kdrb.kerala.gov.in
1. Log on to the website www.kdrb.kerala.gov.in
2. Click on the apply button for the respective post
3. Fill all the details in the online application form by uploading a recent passport size photograph
4. Check all the details properly before submission
5. Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future reference
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 14-08-2018
Kerala Devaswom Recruitment Board,
II Floor, Devaswom Board Buildings,
MG Road, Opposite Govt Ayurveda College,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001,