Karnataka PWD Recruitment 2019 – 870 Asst Engineer, JE Posts
Karnataka Public Works Department (Karnataka PWD) is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts of Assistant Engineer Grade-I (Civil), Junior Engineer (Civil) under the establishment.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Assistant Engineer Grade-I (Civil): 570
2. Junior Engineer (Civil): 300
Total Posts: 870
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 35 years.
Candidates must complete Diploma, Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Technology and Material Management from a recognized Institute/University.
1. Assistant Engineer: Rs. 43100-1100-46400-1250-53900-1450-62600-1650-75500-1900-83900/- p.m
2. Junior Engineer: Rs. 33450-850-36000-950-39800-1100-46400-1250-53900-1450-62600/- p.m
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Written test and Interview.
General candidates have to pay of fee Rs. 500/- (for Assistant Engineer) and Rs. 300/- (for Junior Engineer) which must be paid through online mode.
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply online through http://nemaka.kar.nic.in/pwdaeje/
1. Logon to the website http://nemaka.kar.nic.in/pwdaeje/
2. Click on Apply online button and Fill the details in the application form and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Check all the details in the form by choosing a preview button and edit the details if any required.
4. Submit the application form and take the printout for future reference.
Important Dates to be Noted:
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 11-04-2019
Last Date for Submission of Payment of fee: 10-04-2019
Public Works Department,
Karnataka Government Secretariat,
3rd Floor, Vikasa Soudha,
M.S Building, Dr. Ambedkar Road,