JNU Recruitment 2019 – 73 Jr Asst, Office Attendant, Steno Posts
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts of Personal Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Assistant Cum Typist, Office Attendant on regular basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Personal Assistant: 02
2. Stenographer: 07
3. Junior Assistant Cum Typist: 44
4. Office Attendant: 20
Total Posts: 73
Age: Candidates age must be maximum 35 years. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Personal Assistant: Candidates must pass 10+2 from a recognized board with shorthand speed of 100 w.p.m is required.
Pay Scale: Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/- p.m.
2. Stenographer: Candidates must pass 10+2 from a recognized board with shorthand speed of 80 w.p.m is required.
Pay Scale: Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/- p.m.
3. Junior Assistant Cum Typist: Candidates must pass 10+2 from a recognized board with typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English and 25 w.p.m in Hindi is required.
Pay Scale: Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- p.m.
4. Office Attendant: Candidates must pass Matriculation with ITI from a recognized board.
Pay Scale: Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/- p.m.
Fee: General & OBC Candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 500/- through online mode. Reserved category candidates are exempted from the payment of fee.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Skill Test, Objective Type test, Descriptive test.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.jnu.ac.in/career/
1. Open the website www.jnu.ac.in/career/ and click on apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 05-01-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 04-02-2019
Office of the Director-CIS,
JNU, New Delhi – 110067