Jharkhand Prisons Dept Recruitment 2018 – 40 Specialist, General Doctor, Pathologist Posts
Jharkhand Prisons Department is inviting Online applications to fill the posts of Specialist Doctor, Pathologist, General Doctor on contract basis under Home, Jail & Disaster Management Department.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Specialist Doctor: 04
2. Pathologist: 02
3. General Doctor: 33
Age: Candidates age must be maximum 65 years
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Specialist Doctor: Candidates must possess MBBS from a recognized University with MD/MS in the concerned discipline.
Salary: Rs. 38,853/- for MD/MS degree holders, Rs. 37,895/- for Diploma holders
2. Pathologist: Candidates must possess MBBS Degree with MD (Pathology) from a recognized University
Salary: Rs. 38,853/- for MD Degree, Rs. 37,895/- for Diploma holders
3. General Doctor: Candidates must possess MBBS from a recognized University
Salary: Rs. 35,019/- p.m
Fee: Candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their score in their academic examinations
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in/
1. Log on to the website http://recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in/ and register yourself with the basic details after successful submission a registration id and password will be generated.
2. Take a note of your registration number and login with your details and Click on the apply button for the respective post
3. Fill all the details in the online application form by uploading a recent passport size photograph
4. Check all the details properly before submission
5. Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 06-08-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 21-08-2018
Home, Jail & Disaster Management Department,
Inspectorate general of Jharkhand Prisons Dept,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com