ITBP Recruitment 2019 – 496 Medical Officer Posts
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts of Specialist Medical Officer, Super Specialist Medical Officer, Medical Officer under the establishment.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant): 175
2. Super Specialist Medical Officer (Second-In-Command): 04
3. Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant): 317
Candidates age must be maximum 50 years as on 01-05-2019. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Candidates must possess MBBS with MD/MS in the concerned Speciality from a recognized University.
1. Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant): Rs. 67,700 – 2,08,700/- p.m.
2. Super Specialist Medical Officer (Second-In-Command): Rs. 78,800 – 2,09,200/- p.m.
3. Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant): Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/- p.m.
157.5 cm (Male), 142 cm (Female)
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the interview.
General candidates have to pay of fee Rs. 400/- which must be paid through online mode. SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply online through www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
1. Open the website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 02-04-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 01-05-2019
New Delhi – 110 003