ISRO Recruitment 2018 – 18 Scientist/Engineer Posts
Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) is conducting Online recruitment to fill the posts of Scientists/Engineers at various ISRO Centres/Units.
Name of the Post: Scientist/Engineer
Name of the Disciplines & No: of Posts:
1. Scientist/Engineer (Civil): 09
2. Scientist/Engineer (Electrical): 06
3. Scientist/Engineer (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning): 02
4. Scientist/Engineer (Architecture): 01
Total Posts: 18
Age: Candidates age must be maximum 35 years as on 15-01-2019. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess B.E/B.Tech (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering), Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture with minimum 65% of marks or CGPA 6.84/10 from a recognized University/Institute.
Pay Scale: Rs. 56,100/- p.m
Fee: All Candidates have to pay of fee Rs. 100 which must be paid through online mode.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the written test and interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.isro.gov.in
1. Logon to the website www.isro.gov.in
2. Click on Apply online button and Fill the details in the application form and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Check all the details in the form by choosing a preview button and edit the details if any required.
4. Submit the application form and take the printout for future reference.
Important Dates to be Noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application form: 26-12-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 15-01-2019
Date of Written test: 10-03-2019
Department of Space,
Indian Space Research Oranisation,