Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL Paradip Refinery) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice under establishment.
Name of the Posts: Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
Name of the Discipline & No: of Posts:
1. Chemical: 75
2. Mechanical: 15
3. Electrical: 30
4. Instrumentation: 10
Total Posts: 130
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 24 years as on 31-10-2018. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification Details:
1. Trade Apprentice: Candidates must complete Matric with ITI (Fitter) Course or B.Sc (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry) from a recognized University.
2. Technician Apprentice: Candidates must possess Diploma in Chemical/Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized University.
Stipend: Rs. 2,500/- p.m
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Written test and Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.iocl.com
1. Logon to the website www.iocl.com
2. Click on Apply online button and Fill the details in the application form and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Check all the details in the form by choosing a preview button and edit the details if any required.
4. Submit the application form and take the printout for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application form: 16-10-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 09-11-2018
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application Form: 17-11-2018
Date of Written Test: 18-11-2018
Date of Interview: 03 to 07-12-2018
General Post Office (GPO),
Post Box No. 145,
Bhubaneswar – 751 001,