IOCL Northern Region, New Delhi is inviting applications to fill the posts of Trade Apprentices, Technician Apprentices in the different States.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Trade Apprentices: 228
2. Technician Apprentices: 295
Total Posts: 523
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 24 years as on 31-08-2018. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must complete ITI/Diploma course in Engineering in the relevant trade for the post of Trade Apprentices, Diploma (Engg) for the post of Technician Apprentices from a recognized University.
Stipend: Stipend will be paid as per the Apprentice act.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the written test and personal interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through https://www.iocl.com/
1. Open the website https://www.iocl.com/ and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 27-10-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 17-11-2018
Exam Date: 25-11-2018
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd,
Indian Oil Bhavan,
1 Sri Aurobindo Marg,
New Delhi – 110 016