IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2019 – 83 Jr Engg Asst-IV Posts
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL Gujarat Refinery) is conducting recruitment to fill the posts of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV, Junior QC Analyst under Ex-Service Apprentices.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 58
2. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (TPS): 04
3. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical)/Junior Technical Assistant-IV: 10
4. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical – Pumps & Compressors)/Junior Technical Assistant-IV: 04
5. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/Junior Technical Assistant-IV: 05
6. Junior QC Analyst-IV/Junior Technical Assistant-IV: 02
Total Posts: 83
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 26 years as on 31-12-2018. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Education Qualification: Candidates must possess Diploma in Mechanical/Instrumentation/Electrical Engineering/Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering, B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum 50% of marks from a recognized Institute/University.
Remuneration: Rs. 11,900 – 32,000/- p.m (Grade-IV)
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the written Test, Skill/Physical/Proficiency test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application form with bio-data, relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on or before 25-01-2019.
General Manager (HR),
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.,
P.O. Jawahar Nagar,
Dist. Vadodara – 391 320,