IOCL Barauni Refinery Recruitment 2019 – 40 Jr Engineering Asst-IV Posts
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL Barauni Refinery) is conducting recruitment to fill the posts of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV, Junior QC Analyst under Special Recruitment Drive for Ex-Apprentice candidates.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/Junior Technical Assistant: 13
2. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U-Boiler): 01
3. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (P&U-Turbine): 01
4. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Electrical): 03
5. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mechanical): 05
6. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production): 13
7. Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV: 03
8. Junior Material Assistant-IV: 01
Total Posts: 40
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 26 years as on 31-01-2019. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Education Qualification: Candidates must possess Diploma in Mechanical/Instrumentation/Electrical Engineering/Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering, B.Sc from a recognized Institute/University.
Remuneration: Rs. 11,900 – 32,000/- p.m (Grade-IV)
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Written Test, skill/Physical/Proficiency test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application form with bio-data, relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on or before 05-02-2019 through ordinary post.
Date of Written Test: 10-02-2019
Physical Test Date: 19 to 22-02-2019
Dy. General Manager (HR),
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.,
Begusarai, Bihar – 851117.