Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 53 SSC Officer Posts (JAN 2020 Course)
Indian Navy is conducting Online recruitment to fill the posts of Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSC Officers) in Executive Branch (Pilot & Observer, Logistics Cadre) from the unmarried male, female candidates.
Name of the Course:
Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSC) as Pilot, Observer, Logistics Cadre – Jan 2020 Course
Name of the Entry & No: of Posts:
1. Observer: 06
2. Pilot (MR): 03
3. Pilot (Other than MR): 05
4. Logistics: 15
5. Education: 24
Candidates must not born before 02-01-1995 and born after 01-07-2000.
Candidates must possess B.E/B.Tech in any discipline, M.Sc (Physics/Maths), M.A (English, History) from a recognized University.
Candidates will be inducted as officers in the rank of Sub Lieutenant. Training will be 22 weeks at INA, Ezihmala.
Pay will be As per Indian Navy norms.
157 cm (Male candidates) with correlated weight.
Candidates are selected based on the shortlisting of applications and SSB Interview.
SSB interview is of two stages
1. Stage-1 test consists of intelligence test, picture perception and Discussion test
2. Stage-2 test consists of psychological test, Group testing and interview
Duration of Interview:
Candidates who qualify in the interview need to attend for a medical examination.
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply online through http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
1. Log on to the website http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
2. Click on the apply button to get the application form
3. Fill all the details in the online application form by uploading a recent passport size photograph
4. Check all the details properly before submission
5. Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future reference
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application form: 16-03-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 05-04-2019
Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Navy),
New Delhi – 110011.