Indian Air Force Recruitment 2018 – Apply online for AFCAT (01/2019)
Indian Air Force is conducting Online recruitment to fill the posts of Fyling Branch and Ground Duties (Technical and Non-Technical)/NCC Special Entry by conducting a Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT).
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Flying: 25
2. Ground Duty (Technical): 80
3. Ground Duty (Non-Technical): 58
Total Posts: 163
Age: Candidates age must be in between 20 to 26 years as on 01-01-2020.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must complete 10+2 or Graduation or B.E/B.Tech or MCA/MBA in any discipline with minimum 60% of marks from a recognized Institute/University.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Written Exam and SSB test.
Fee: All candidates have to pay of fee Rs. 250/- which must be paid through online mode.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in
1. Log on to the website https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in and click on Contact us button
2. There you can find the Recruitment option, Under Recruitment click on RRC in the dropdown menu to get the online application form
3. Fill the application form duly in all respects and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 01-12-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 30-12-2018
Exam Dates: 16, 17-02-2019
Indian Air Force,
Ministry of Defence,