Indian Air Force Jobs 2018 – Airmen Posts
Indian Air Force is conducting Online recruitment to fill the posts of Airmen in Group ‘X’ and Group ‘Y’ trades.
Name of the Post: Airmen
Age: Candidates age must be maximum 21 years.
Educational Qualification Details:
1. Group ‘X’ Trade: Candidates must pass Intermediate/10+2 with Mathematics, Physics and English with minimum 50% of marks or Diploma in Engineering in any stream from a recognized Institution/Board.
2. Group ‘Y’ Trade: Candidates must pass Intermediate/10+2 in any stream with minimum 50% of marks from a recognized Board.
Stipend: Rs. 14,600/- p.m
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Online Test, Physical Fitness Test, Adaptability Test and Medical Exam.
Fee: All candidates have to pay of fee Rs. 250/- which must be paid through online mode.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in
1. Log on to the website https://careerindianairforce.cdac.in and click on Contact us button
2. There you can find the Recruitment option, Under Recruitment click on RRC in the dropdown menu to get the online application form
3. Fill the application form duly in all respects and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 02-01-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 21-02-2019
Online Exam Dates: 14 to 17-04-2019
Indian Air Force,
Central Airmen Selection Board,
New Delhi – 110 010.