Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) is conducting walk-in-interview to fill the posts of Junior Research Fellow, Young Professional-II on contract basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Junior Research Fellow: 01
2. Young Professional-II: 01
Total of Posts: 02
Title of the Projects:
1. Consortium Research Platform on Conservation Agriculture.
2. Ecogenomics of soil microbes involved in global climate mitigation and nitrogen use efficiency in rice-wheat agroecosystem of Central India under elevated CO2 and temperature.
Age: Candidates age must be maximum 35 years for Men, 40 years for women for the posts of JRF and 21 to 45 years for the post of YP-II Post. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Junior Research Fellow: Candidates must possess M.Sc in Microbiology/Agri Microbiology/Soil Science/Agronomy from a recognized University with Quaify in NET/GATE and experience in soil analysis/microbial analysis.
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- p.m + 20% HRA (1st & 2nd year) and Rs. 28,000/- p.m + HRA (3rd year)
2. Young Professional-II: Candidates must possess PG in Soil Science/Agronomy/Allied Science from a recognized University with experience in Conservation Agriculture.
Emoluments: Rs. 25,000/- p.m
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the test & interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may attend the interview application form with bio-data along with all the relevant certificates of testimonials, recent passport size photograph on 16, 20-11-2018 at 10.00 a.m.
Venue for Interview:
Indian Council of Agricultural Research,
Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan-II,
New Delhi – 110 012.