ICMR Recruitment 2019 – 05 RA, DEO, MTS Posts
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) is conducting recruitment to fill the posts of Scientist-D (Medical), Research Associate, Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Multi Tasking Staff on temporary and contract basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Scientist-D (Medical): 01
2. Research Associate: 01
3. Assistant (Admn): 01
4. Data Entry Operator: 01
5. Multi Tasking Staff: 01
Total Posts: 05
Title of the Project: Standing National Committee on Medicines (SNCM).
Age: Candidates age must be in between 25 to 45 years.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Scientist-D (Medical): Candidates must possess PG Degree (MD/DNB) in Pharmacology or Medicine or PG Diploma or MBBS from a recognized University by MCI with relevant experience.
Salary: Rs. 67,000/- p.m + HRA
2. Research Associate: Candidates must possess M.D/Ph.D in Pharmacology/Life Science or M.Pharm in Pharmacology from a recognized University with 3 years experience in Research.
Salary: Rs. 36,000/- p.m + HRA
3. Assistant (Admn): Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with working knowledge of Computer and MS-Office.
Salary: Rs. 32,000/- p.m
4. Data Entry Operator: Candidates must pass 12th class from a recognized Board and speed of not less than 8000 key depression per hour on computer.
Salary: Rs. 17,000/- p.m
5. Multi Tasking Staff: Candidates must pass High School from a recognized Board with 2 years working experience as office/field attendant.
Salary: Rs. 15,800/- p.m
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Written test/Skill test/Interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to download application form through www.icmr.nic.in
Eligible candidates may send their application form, 5 copies of CV, along with relevant certificates of testimonials, 2 copies of recent passport size photograph on or before 22-01-2019.
Head, Division of Basic Medical Sciences,
Indian Council of Medical Research,
V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan,
New Delhi – 110 029,