IBPS Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Specialist Officer Posts
Institute of Banking Personnel & Selection (IBPS) is inviting Online applications to fill the posts of Specialist Officer (CRP SPL-VIII) in all the Nationalized Banks by conducting a combined competitive examination through a common recruitment process (CRP).
Name of the Post: Specialist Officers
Name of the Examination: CRP SPL-VIII
Name of the Specialist Cadre Posts:
1. IT Officer (Scale-I)
2. Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)
3. Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)
4. Law Officer (Scale-I)
5. HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
6. Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
Age: Candidates age must be in between 20 to 30 years as on 01-11-2018. Age is relaxable by 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PWD Candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree in Agri/Horticulture/Animal Husbandry or B.E/B.Tech in Comp Science/Comp Applications/IT, LLB, MMS (Marketing) from a recognized University.
Fee: General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 600/-, Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates which must be paid through online mode.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on performance in the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview.
Preliminary Exam Syllabus:
1. English language
3. General Awareness with special reference to Banking industry
4. Quantitative Aptitude
Total: 125 marks
Main Exam Syllabus:
1. Professional Knowledge (Objective & Descriptive): 60 marks
Total: 175 marks
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.ibps.in
1. Open the website www.ibps.in and click on the CRP SPL-VIII link to open the online application form
2. Click on the new registration and register their application by entering their basic information. After successful registration, a registration id and password is generated. Candidates have to take a note of it.
3. Now candidates have to upload photograph, signature, Left Thumb impression and hand written declaration.
4. Fill all the details in the application form carefully and press save and next option
5. Pay the fee and check all the details once again and click on final submit option.
6. Take a print out of the submitted application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form & Payment of Fee: 06-11-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form & Payment of Fee: 26-11-2018
Preliminary Examination Date: 29, 30-12-2018
Main Examination Date: 27-01-2019
Institute of Banking Personnel & Selection,
IBPS House, 90 feet, D.P. Road,
Near Thakur Polytechnic,
Off. Western Express highway,
P.B No. 8587, Kandivali (E),
Mumbai – 400 101,