HPSC Recruitment 2019 – 223 MO, Horticulture Development Officer Posts
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts of Medical Officer, Deputy Director, Assistant Agriculture Officer, Horticulture development officer under different departments on direct recruitment basis.
Name of the Department, Post, No: of Posts:
1. Assistant Architect (Architecture Department): 07
2. Medical Officer (Labour Department): 41
3. Assistant Environmental Engineer (Haryana State Pollution Control Board): 14
4. Scientist (Haryana State Pollution Control Board): 04
5. Scientist (Group-A) (Environment Department): 02
6. District Horticulture Officer (Horticulture Department): 41
7. Assistant Geologist (Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Department): 02
8. Assistant Statistician (Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Department): 02
9. Division Soil Conservation Officer (Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Department): 03
10. Economist (Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Department): 01
11. Deputy Director of Agriculture (Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Department): 04
12. Assistant Agriculture Engineer (Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Department): 06
13. Horticulture Development Officer (Horticulture Department): 96
Total Posts: 223
Age: Candidates age must be in between 21 to 42 years as on 05-02-2019. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess B.E/B.Tech/MBBS/B.Sc/M.Sc/Ph.D in the relevant disciplines from a recognized University.
Pay Scale: As per Haryana Govt Department Norms.
Fee: General Male candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 500/-, Rs. 125/- for BC/SC/General (Female) Candidates which must be paid through NET Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.hpsc.gov.in
1. Open the website www.hpsc.gov.in and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 05-02-2019
Haryana Public Service Commission,
Bays No. 1-10,