Goa PSC Recruitment 2018 – 07 Asst Professor, Lecturer Posts
Goa Public Service Commission (Goa PSC) is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts of Assistant Lecturer, Assistant Professor, Radio Officer, Statistical Officer under establishment.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Assistant Lecturer: 01
2. Assistant Professor: 03
3. Radio Officer: 02
4. Statistical Officer: 01
Total Posts: 07
Age: Candidates age must be minimum 45 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Master’s Degree/MBBS/P.G/Radio Operation from a recognized University with knowledge of Marathi/Konkani Languages.
1. Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- + G.P Rs. 5,400/- p.m (Asst Lecturer),
2. Rs. 15,600 – 39,100/- + G.P Rs. 6,600/- p.m (Asst Professor, Radio Officer),
3. Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- + G.P Rs. 4,600/- p.m (Statistical Officer).
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://gpsc.goa.gov.in/
1. Open the website http://gpsc.goa.gov.in/ and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 28-12-2018
Block C, 1st Floor,
Dada Vaidya Road,
Panaji, Goa – 403001.