GNDU Recruitment 2019 – 16 Teaching, Non-Teaching Posts
Guru Nanak Dev University (GNDU) is conducting Online recruitment to fill the posts of Teaching, Non-Teaching on contract basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Teaching: 06
2. Non-Teaching: 10
Total Posts: 16
Candidates age must be maximum 70 years.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Teaching: Candidates must possess B.Sc (Agri/Hort/Forestry/Hotel Management), Master’s Degree, Ph.D in relevant discipline with minimum 55% of marks from a recognized University with qualify in NET/SLET/SET and relevant experience in related field.
Emoluments: Rs. 30,000/- p.m (for UGC NET qualified candidates) and Rs. 22,000/- p.m(for Non-NET qualified candidates)
2. Non-Teaching: Candidates must complete Diploma/BA/MA, LLB, Master’s Degree Ph.D in relevant discipline with minimum 55% of marks from a recognized University with relevant experience in related field.
Salary: As per GNDU norms.
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the interview.
General candidates have to pay of fee Rs. 1000/-, Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/PWD category candidates (for One Subject) and General candidates have to pay of fee Rs. 2000/-, Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST/PWD category candidates (for More than One Subject) through online/offline mode.
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply Online application form through http://www.gndu.ac.in
1. Logon to the website http://www.gndu.ac.in
2. Click on Apply online button and Fill the details in the application form and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Check all the details in the form by choosing a preview button and edit the details if any required.
4. Submit the application form and take the printout for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application form: 06-03-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 22-03-2019
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application Form: 29-03-2019
Guru Nanak Dev University,
Amritsar – 143 005,