Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2018 – 11 Private Secretary, Sr Personal Asst Posts
Gauhati High Court is conducting recruitment to fill the posts of Private Secretary, Senior Personal Assistant under the establishment.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Private Secretary: 04
2. Senior Personal Assistant: 07
Total Posts: 11
Age: Candidates age must be maximum 44 years as on 23-12-2018. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Private Secretary: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with Diploma in Stenography & 120 w.p.m shorthand speed and 50 w.p.m typing speed on computers is required.
Pay Scale: Rs. 30,000 – 1,10,000/- + G.P Rs. 13,300/-
2. Senior Personal Assistant: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with Diploma in Stenography & 100 w.p.m shorthand speed and 40 w.p.m typing speed on computers is required.
Pay Scale: Rs. 22,000 – 87,000/- + G.P Rs. 9,100/-
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Stenography Test, Written test and interview.
Fee: General candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 300/-, Rs. 150/- for reserved candidates through online mode.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://ghconline.gov.in
1. Open the website http://ghconline.gov.in and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 15-12-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 23-12-2018
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 28-12-2018
Registrar (Admin)-cum-In Charge,
Gauhati High Court,