GAIL Recruitment 2019 – 27 Executive Trainee Posts
Gas Authority of India Ltd (GAIL) is conducting online recruitment to fill the post of Executive Trainee under the establishment.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Executive Trainee (Chemical): 15
2. Executive Trainee (Instrumentation): 12
Total Posts: 27
Age: Candidates age must be maximum 28 years as on 13-03-2019. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Chemical/Petrochemical/Instrumentation/Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% marks from a recognized Institute/University by UGC.
Salary: Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/- p.m.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their GATE-2019 Score card.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.gailonline.com
1. Logon to the website www.gailonline.com
2. Click on Apply online button and Fill the details in the application form and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Check all the details in the form by choosing a preview button and edit the details if any required.
4. Submit the application form and take the printout for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application form: 12-02-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online application form: 13-03-2019
Registered Officer 16,
Bhikaiji Cama Place,
New Delhi – 110 066.