Forest Survey of India (FSI) is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Technical Associate, Website Developer on contract basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Technical Associate: 15
2. Website Developer: 01
Total Posts: 16
Age: Candidates age must be maximum 30 years as on 19-10-2018. Age is relaxable of 5 years for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification Details:
1. Technical Associate: Candidates must possess PG in Science/Forestry/Environmental Science/M.A Geography/B.Tech in IT/CS or PG in Remote Sensing and GIS from a recognized University with 6 months experience in DIP/GIS related work in Forestry.
2. Website Developer: Candidates must possess Masters Degree in any subject with Mass Communication or MCA from a recognized University with one year experience in Web Designing.
Skills: Knowledge in reporting to press and media in both Hindi & English.
Remuneration: Rs. 25,000 + 20% HRA p.m
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the written test/hands-on test/interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.fsi.nic.in
1. Log on to the website www.fsi.nic.in
2. Click on the apply button to get the application form
3. Fill all the details in the online application form by uploading a recent passport size photograph
4. Check all the details properly before submission
5. Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future reference
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 19-10-2018
Forest Survey of India,
Dehradun – 248 195