Federal Bank is inviting online applications to fill the posts of Officers Scale-I, Clerks under the establishment.
Name of the Posts: Officer Scale-I, Clerks
Required Eligibility Criteria:
1. Officer Scale-1:
Age: Candidates age must not exceed 26 years as on 01-07-2018.
Qualification: Candidates must possess Post Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% of marks from a recognized University.
Basic Salary: Rs. 23,700/- p.m.
Age: Candidates age must not exceed 24 years as on 01-07-2018.
Qualification: Candidates must possess Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% of marks from a recognized University.
Basic Salary: Rs. 13,075/- p.m.
Fee: Fee must be paid through online mode.
(i) Officers: General Candidates: 700, SC/ST: 350
(ii) Clerks: General Candidates: 500, SC/ST: 250
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Online Aptitude Test, Group Discussion and Interview.
Syllabus for Online Aptitude Test:
1. Verbal Ability
2. Logical Aptitude
3. Quantitative/Numerical Ability
4. General, Socio-economic & Banking
5. Computer Awareness
6. Digital Banking
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through https://www.federalbank.co.in/
1. Visit the website https://www.federalbank.co.in/ and click on new registration option, fill all the details in the registration form and submit the form to get the login id and password.
2. Login with your registration number and password Click on the apply button for the respective post
3. Fill all the details in the online application form by uploading a recent passport size photograph, relevant certificates of testimonials.
4. Pay the fee and Check all the details properly before submission
5. Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future reference.
Important Dates to be Noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 14-08-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 27-08-2018
Online Aptitude Test Date: 09-09-2018
Private Sector Commercial Bank,
HQ at Kochi.