FDCM Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 – 65 Forest Guard Posts
Forest Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited (FDCM Maharashtra) is conducting online recruitment to fill the posts of Forest Guard under Dakshin Chandrapur, Nagpur Regions.
Name of the Post: Forest Guard
Name of the Region & No: of Posts:
1. Dakshin Chandrapur Region: 17
2. Nagpur Region: 44
Total Posts: 65
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 30 years as on 01-02-2019. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must pass H.Sc from a recognized board with minimum 55% of marks.
Height: 163 cm (Male), 150 cm (Female)
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the Written test and Interview.
Syllabus for Written Test:
1. General Knowledge
2. Technical Knowledge Test
3. Marathi language test
4. English language test
Fee: General candidates have to pay of fee Rs. 600/-, Rs. 400/- for reserved category candidates which must be paid through online mode.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through https://maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in
1. Log on to the website https://maharecruitment.mahaonline.gov.in
2. Click on the apply button for the respective post
3. Fill all the details in the online application form by uploading a recent passport size photograph
4. Pay the fee Check all the details properly before submission
5. Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future reference.
Important Dates to be noted:
Starting Date for Submission of Online application: 25-01-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 21-02-2019
359/B, Hingna Road,
Nagpur – 440 036,