ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2018 – 07 Nursing and Paramedical Staff Posts
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation Punjab (ESIC Punjab) is conducting Online recruitment to fill the post of Nursing and Paramedical Staff on regular basis by Direct Recruitment.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Pharmacist (Allopathic): 05
2. OT Assistant: 01
3. ECG Technician: 01
Total Posts: 07
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 37 years.
Educational Qualification & Salary Details:
1. Pharmacist (Allopathic): Candidates must complete Degree/Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University/Institute.
Pay Scale: Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/- p.m
2. OT Assistant: Candidates must pass Senior Secondary/10+2 with Science from a recognized University with one year experience in OT of a recognized Hospital.
Pay Scale: Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- p.m
3. ECG Technician: Candidates must complete 10+2 or Graduation in Science from a recognized University/Institute with relevant experience of handling ECG Machine.
Pay Scale: 25,500 – 81,100/- p.m
Fee: General candidates have to pay of fee Rs. 500/-, Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD/Departmental candidates, Female & Ex-Servicemen candidates which must be paid through Online mode by using Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the Written Examination and Computer Skill Test.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through www.esic.nic.in
1. Open the website www.esic.nic.in and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 21-01-2019
Employee’s State Insurance Corporation,