ESIC New Delhi Recruitment 2019 – 203 Stenographer, UDC Posts
Employees State Insurance Corporation New Delhi (ESIC New Delhi) is conducting Online recruitment to fill the posts of Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk on regular basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Stenographer: 25
2. Upper Division Clerk: 178
Total Posts: 203
Candidates age must be in between 18 to 27 years as on 15-04-2019. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification Details:
1. Stenographer: Candidates must pass Higher Secondary from a recognized Board with speed of 80 w.p.m in stenography in English/Hindi.
2. Upper Division Clerk: Candidates must possess Degree from a recognized University.
Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + G.P Rs. 2,400/- p.m
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Computer Skill test & Stenography test.
General candidates have to pay of fee Rs. 500/-, Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/PWD/Departmental candidates, Female & Ex-Servicemen candidates which must be paid through Online mode by using Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
How to Apply:
Candidates have to apply online through https://www.esic.nic.in
1. Log on to the website https://www.esic.nic.in
2. Click on the apply button for the respective post
3. Fill all the details in the online application form by uploading a recent passport size photograph
4. Check all the details properly before submission
5. Submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future reference
Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: 15-04-2019
Employees State Insurance Corporation,
Regional Office, Delhi, Rajendra Bhawan,
Rajendra Place, New Delhi – 110 008.
Click Here for Detailed Recruitment Notification (New Delhi 1)
Click Here for Detailed Recruitment Notification (New Delhi 2)
Click Here for Detailed Recruitment Notification (New Delhi 3)