UDHD Jharkhand Recruitment 2018 – 141 Junior Engineer Posts
Urban Development & Housing Department, Jharkhand (UDHD Jharkhand) is inviting Online applications to fill the posts of Junior Engineers on contractual basis.
Name & No: of Posts:
1. Junior Engineer (Civil): 93
2. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 23
3. Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 25
Total Posts: 141
Age: Candidates age must be in between 18 to 35 years as on 01-08-2017. Age is relaxable for reserved candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Diploma or B.E/B.Tech in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
Salary: Rs. 28,755/- p.m.
Fee: Candidates have to pay fee of Rs. 2000/- through NEFT.
Account Details for payment of fee:
Name of the Bank: Union Bank of India
Branch: Argora, Vasundhara Megamart, Argora Bypass Road,
Ranchi – 834002
Account No: 708202010001816
Account Holder Name – M/S General Manager JUIDCO Ltd
IFSC Code – UBIN0570826
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the written test.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online through http://udhd.jharkhand.gov.in
1. Open the website http://udhd.jharkhand.gov.in and click on the apply button to fill the application form
2. Fill the application form duly in all respects and upload a recent passport size photograph
3. Pay the fee and check all the details thoroughly and submit the application form
4. Take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Last Date for Submission of Online application: 05-11-2018
Urban Development & Housing Department, Jharkhand (UDHD Jharkhand),
4th Floor, Project Bhawan,
Dhurwa, Ranchi – 834004.