LPSC Recruitment 2018 – 10 Scientist/Engineer Posts
Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC) is inviting Online applications to fill the posts of Scientists/Engineers at Thiruvananthapuram and Bangalore LPSC Units.
Name of the Post: Scientist/Engineer
Name of the Disciplines & No: of Posts:
1. Scientist/Engineer (Propulsion/Aerospace)
2. Scientist/Engineer (Production/Manufacturing)
3. Scientist/Engineer (Instrumentation)
4. Scientist/Engineer (Thermal)
5. Scientist/Engineer (Structural/Aerospace with specialization in structural)
6. Scientist/Engineer (Turbo Machinery)
7. Scientist/Engineer (Industrial Production)
Total No: of Posts: 10
Age: Candidates age must be maximum 35 years as on 28-08-2018.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess B.E/B.Tech (Mechanical Engg/Industrial Engg) with M.E/M.Tech (Aerospace/Manufacturing/Instrumentation/Thermal/Industrial/Production) Engineering from a recognized Institute.
Pay Scale: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500/ – p.m
Selection Procedure: Candidates are selected based on the performance in the written test/interview.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply online http://www.lpsc.gov.in/
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 14-08-2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 28-08-2018
Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre,
Valiamala, P.O, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 547.